Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adizero Rose 2 (Black)


I am a big fan of Derrick Rose he finally started releasing his pro model shoe and ever since the first Adizero Rose 1, he has come out with more. I really like the Adizero technology because it makes the shoe very light. I enjoy many features on the Adizero Rose 2 such as that it is a mid top shoe. I like some high tops and some low tops but mid tops are the best because there still sort of low but it gives you great support. I also like the design on the bottom of the shoe because when your on the court your not slipping or anything because it give you great grip. Another thing is that the inside of the shoe is just really padded which always feels good in a basketball shoe. This is one of the best shoes and one of the hottest selling shoes on the market. They look great on and off the court. SHOUT OUT TO ADIDAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment