Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kobe VII (Christmas Day)


I love the KOBE VII Christmas day shoes. Everybody is talking bad about the colors but I personally like them. I've been a Kobe and NBA fan all my life and my favorite time of the NBA season is Christmas because I Love seeing all the different Christmas Day shoes in the league. This year my favorite Christmas shoes were the KOBE VII. I like them because there so unique and you never see a shoe like that. One of my favorite things about the KOBE VII is that there low top. I like some high top shoes but I love playing in low tops. The reason KOBE VII are great is because you can play in a low top but still have support with the new KOBE SYSTEM which you can buy at mid or low. This shoe also has the Nike Zoom cushioning and has the Flywire technology which makes it light. Another thing like about the shoe is that it is stylish off and on the court. This shoe has come out in a couple of different color choices such as black and yellow, black and grey, purple and yellow, The KOBE Shark which is blue and black, and The Christmas day which is the hardest to find. I recommend the KOBE VII to everybody. SHOUT OUT TO NIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment